Heavy duty Size No2 High Flow Bag Filter Housing.
Quality construction and design assure protection for all downstream equipment.
Single Liquid Bag Housings effectively remove dirt, pipe scale, and other contaminants from process liquids.
Unfiltered liquid enters the housing from the top side port and continues through the filter bag and exits out the lower side port.
Solids are trapped inside the filter bag and are easily removed when the housing is serviced.
2 x 1/4″ bsp ports for pressure gauges help to indicate the pressure different between the inlet and outlet water. One gauge is fitted in the tap cap for inlet pressure and the outlet pressure after the filter in at the side bottom. 2 pressure gauges are included.
1/2″ bsp bottom drain port to help with servicing and cleaning.
- Flow rates up to 666LPM
- 304 Stainless Steel material
- Each vessel is factory hydro-tested
- Low pressure drop
- Quick-swing bolt top cap allows for easy servicing
- Buna-N® lid seal
- 2” Bspt Female side inlet and outlet ports
- 304 Stainless Steel strainer basket
- 2 x Pressure gauges
- Accepts size No2 bag filters
- Sturdy support legs
- Polished exterior finish
- Max pressure 150psi. Protected from pressure surge and water hammer
- Temperature range 4.4 to 140 degrees C
Model WH304SS40BF Housing can use plastic or S/S top ring type of bags. 1 x 5 micron bag is supplied with this housing.
The Size No2 filter bags available in a range of micron ratings to suit every application.
Dimensions height excluding gauge 1005mm, vessel body is 200mm across excluding ports.
Please contact us if your water is high in salt or aggressive for other options.