1025P100C Cation Resin Filter for softening hard water. Replaces the WS10G 9700 So-Safe Filter Cartridge.
Ideal for people with Hard Water and Caravaners.
Ion Exchange Water Softener Cartridge Reduces Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese & Iron. Contains food grade cation resin to soften water by physicochemical process known as Ion Exchange.
Provides 400 to 800 Litres of soft water before regeneration of filter, depending on the degree of hardness in water.
Regeneration of resin is done with common table salt. Flushing instructions included.
Cartridge can be recharged over & over up to 2 years.
For best performance it’s recommended to have a sediment filter before the Ion Exchange cartridge.
Recommended for drinking water systems with a flow rate of 2 litres per minute (LPM), but can be used on higher flow rates for other applications.
1025P100C Cation Resin Filter – Features
- Cation ion resin filter cartridge designed to soften water by removing dissolved carbonate minerals
- Resin can be regenerated by flushing it with salty water
- 400 to 800 Litres of usage before flushing
- Perfect for protecting caravans, coffee machines, drinking water appliances from scale build-up
- Standard 10″ x 2.5″ Double Open Ended design, works in standard 10″ housings.
1025P100C Cation Resin Filter – Specifications
- Product type: 10″ x 2.5″ Ion Exchange Water Softener Cartridge
- Dimensions: of cartridge are 248mm x 70mm
- Compatibility: This cartridge will fit all standard 10″ filter housings.
- Lifespan: Up to 2 years (varies based on water quality, usage, storage, and maintenance)