New and improved flow FibreBlock 10 Micron Omnipure ELF-10M-P-FibreBlock-SB with scale inhibitor.
The FibreBlock filters are far superior to standard carbon blocks, in terms of flow rate and chemical reduction capacity.
Ideal for the food service industry to protect catering equipment from Chlorine and scale.
Omnipure ELF10M-P-Fibre-SB Filter Compatibility
- Suits the QL2 style Filter Heads.
- The SB type also suit the QL1 style heads.
The Omnipure ELF series of water filter cartridges can replace many filter types and will give the same quality filtration at a much more affordable price.
Omnipure made these filters and any companies relabel them with their own part numbers and some times put a small keyway lug in the heads.
Some of the filters and systems that the ELF filters can replace include:
- CCE10 Comcater
This is the original manufacturers filter for the Hoshizaki HLFC10 and re-branded Coast Water Systems Filter. Can also replace the larger 450mm long Hoshizaki HLFC20 [Coast Water Systems CD200] filters which becomes more cost effective while still delivering 36,000L capacity. Everpure filters that fit the QL2 heads.
The ELF 10M P filter can replace the filter cartridge if you have a QL2 head or the white plastic head were the small lugs can be removed to allow you to use the ELF 10M P filters.
Omnipure ELF10M-P-Fibre-SB Specifications
- Country of origin: Made in the USA.
- Micron rating: 10 Micron
- Contaminant reduction: Reduces Sediment, Chlorine, Chemicals, Bad Taste & Odours.
- Scale reduction: Built in Scale inhibitor phosphate is ideal for coffee machines, steam ovens etc.
- Service life: Recommended 6 months replacement for scale reduction and a maximum of 12 months for chlorine reduction depending on the water quality.
- Flow rate: Flow rate of 6.3 Lpm for Chlorine reduction and is rated to reduce chlorine up to 36,000 litres.
- Maximum pressure: 125 psi
- Dimensions: 325mm x 90mm
These filters have an endless shelf life if unused, so buy in bulk and save.
Please note: Will not fit Zip or Pro 1500 series.