Everpure 4FC-S EV9692-31 Water Filter Cartridge with Scale Control. A triple action 0.5 Sub Micron Fibredyne filter which Inhibits the Growth of Bacteria in the Filter and produces high-quality water.
The 4FC-S has replaced the OW4 Plus and the 4K-Plus cartridges with it’s larger capacity.
This filter is the same as the 4-FC [EV9692-21] with the added advantage of Scale Control, which protects equipment and appliances from limescale forming in the lines of boilers and around elements.
The Everpure Pentair 4FC-S cartridge will reduce Dirt, Rust, Sediment Particles, Chemicals, Chlorine etc.. and will also give you protection from Cyst including Giardia, Cyclospora, and Cryptosporidium.
Ideal for Town Water or Tank Water supplies. The perfect filter for protecting coffee machines and other appliances from abrasion, sediment, and scale damage.
Everpure 4FC-S Filter – Features
- American-made quality
- Scale reduction which is ideal for coffee machines and other water-consuming appliances
- Fiberdyne carbon for ultra-high flow rates
- Extremely fine filtration capable of removing cyst parasites
- Reduces a wide range of contaminants
- Suitable for both tank and town water
- NSF Certified
- Produces water that is clean, clear, and delicious
Everpure 4FC-S Filter – Compatibility
Suitable replacement for:
- OW4 EV9635-01
- 4 K Plus filters
- X6-R and many other filter cartridges
Everpure 4FC-S Filter – Specifications
- Flow rate: 9.46 Lpm
- Cartridge recommended service life: 12 months or large 56871 litres of Chlorine reduction.
- Dimensions: 370mm x 78mm
- Pressure Requirements: 10 – 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Temperature Requirements: 35 – 100ºF (2 – 38ºC)
Everpure 4FC-S – Installation Tips
- Install vertically so cartridge hangs down
- Allow about 7 cm of clearance beneath the cartridge to make filter replacement easier
- Flush cartridge by running water through system for five (5) minutes at full flow
- Of install uses high pressure tubing, avoid bending it at excessive angles
Everpure 4FC-S – Operation Tips
- Replace the cartridge whenever the flow rate becomes inconveniently slow or before rated capacity is reached.
- We recommend that the cartridge be replaced before 18 months to avoid microbial contamination of filter media
- Flush 5-10 litres of water through the filter cartridge after installation
- Use slow flow rates to improve contaminant removal
NSF Certified System Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ ANSI Standards 42 and 53 for the
STANDARD NO. 42 — AESTHETIC EFFECTS
Taste & Odor
Nominal Particulate Class I
STANDARD NO. 53 –HEALTH EFFECTS
These filters have an endless shelf life if unused, so buy in bulk and save!