The Omnipure T29 is a high-quality, American-made 10″ x 2.5″ filter designed for the removal of chloramines, chlorine, and other chemical contaminants.
Fits standard 10″ filter housings.
Particularly suited for use in residential and commercial water filter systems as a chemical reduction filter. Can also be useful for useful for chloramine reduction for aquariums.
The T29 contains CENTAUR™ Catalytic Granular Activated Carbon. This is a specially processed form of carbon which has more surface area than standard GAC carbon.
The product is unique in that it concentrates reactants via adsorption and then promotes their reaction on the surface of the pores. This promotes beneficial oxidation, reduction, decomposition, substitution, and elimination reactions. This delivers:
- Faster chemical reduction rates
- Higher chemical removal capacity
- The ability to creak down complex chemical molecules like chloramines and volatile organic compounds
Can be used as a Stage 1 filter in twin filter systems, or as a stand-alone filter. Because it is comprised of granular carbon media, the T29 can support higher flow rates than the traditional carbon block filters that are normally used for chloramine reduction.
Omnipure T29 Filter Features
- Manufactured in the USA from 100% Bitumous Coal Activated Carbon NSF certified
- CTO – Chlorine Taste and Odour reduction
- Reduces Chloramines, volatile organic compounds, hydrogen sulfide, and other chemicals
- Fine pore structure and high catalytic capacity, can break down chemicals which normal carbon struggles with
- Supports fast flow rates up to 5 litres per minute
Omnipure T29 Filter Specifications
- Filter Media: CENTAUR™ Catalytic Granular Activated Carbon
- Purpose: Chemical Reduction
- Micron Rating: 5 Micron
- Dimensions: 248mm x 76mm
- Country of origin: United States
- Manufacturer: Omnipure
- Model: Omnipure OCB934 T-29
- Capacity: Up to 18000 L chlorine/chloramine reduction capacity. Depending on water conditions.
- Min Operating Temperature: 4.4°C
- Max Operating Temperature: 43.3°C
- Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi
- Max Operating Pressure: 125 psi
These filters have an endless shelf life if unused, so buy in bulk and save.