High-quality American-made filter system designed to replace AquaPort filter systems.
AquaPort filters are no longer available, this system can be used to change out and replace the AquaPort Caravan and under sink systems.
Twin Omnipure L series systems, comes with twin L series head with 1/4″ tube fittings, and twin filter set of your choice (see options with different filter lengths)
Converting over to the new system is very easy. Simply remove the tubing from the old AquaPort system and push it into the new Omnipure system using the quick connect push in fittings.
To replace the AQP-RFL-C shorter filters use option 1 [L53TKit] which includes the following 175mm filters.
- Stage 1 – L5305 5 micron sediment filter, made in the USA, Maximum Pressure: 125psi, 175mm x 62mm
- Stage 2 – L5320 1 micron carbon filter, made in USA, Maximum Pressure: 125psi, Reduces sediment, chlorine, chemicals, bad tastes & odours, cysts, giardia, cryptosporidium, etc… 175mm x 62mm
- Height of system with filters installed 210mm and requires an extra 25mm minimum to remove filters.
To replace the AQP-RFL2 longer filters use option 2 [L55TKit] which includes the following 285mm filters.
- Stage 1 – L5505 5 micron sediment filter, made in USA, Maximum Pressure: 125psi, 285mm x 62mm
- Stage 2 – L5520 1 micron carbon filter, made in USA, Maximum Pressure: 125psi, Reduces sediment, chlorine, chemicals, bad tastes & odours, cysts, giardia, cryptosporidium, etc.. 285mm x 62mm
- Height of system with filters installed 315mm and requires an extra 25mm minimum to remove filters.
Recommended to replace filters every 12 months.
Please select your preferred flow direction of the system to suit your situation.
A wide range of Omnipure L series filters are available to suit the above systems as all the L series filters are interchangeable and Omnipure have been around for a long time and the L series filters will always be available.
The Omnipure L series filters are American-made and much higher quality than the Aquaport filters. A great option for improving the quality of your water.
Interested in learning more about Omnipure L Series Filters? Read our Omnipure L Series Buyer’s Guide.